So last night was not the biggest red carpet event I’ll ever go to or the last for that matter but it was an event none-the-less. Celebrating the release of Season 3 of Bravo’s hit Project Runway and LA LGBT Film Fest “OUTFEST”, these powerful entities along with several corporate sponsors through one hell of a booze flowing party last night at IVAR in Hollywood. Designers from past seasons and the new season gathered with every Gay Hollywood celebirty, crew members, network execs, and average Joes to celebrate OUTFEST and umm of course the EMMY Nom for season 2. YAY!! I arrived with my amazing date Tali, which together, we were turning heads if you know what I mean. I was dressed to the 9’s and has just gotten the best haircut ever from this powerful Lesbian at Rudys on Melrose…check it out!
Anyways, we of course met up with my good friends Nick V, Santino, and Andrae and I had a chance to mix and mingle with some of the new designers as well as a few celebrities.
For those of you that know me and those that don’t know me all that well…I work in this crazy world of Hollywood and entertainment not only because I love to do it but because I am HOLLYWOODS biggest fan. I finally got to meet longtime semi-crush Jim Verraras from American Idol 1 and Gay Indie Film EATING OUT who is in town doing promotions for his new movie EATING OUT 2: Sloppy Seconds which premieres during OUTFEST on July 13th (Check out Outfest.org for all the details) Jim was charming, sweet, and very handsome he introduced me to one of his co-stars and an incredible entourage of publicists and producers…his team of marketing experts ready to pull Jim in at any chance for a photo opp, which I loved and we got to take one together as well. Peter paige was also there, such a honor to meet another member of the Queer as Folk family, ones that I adore and cherish for making such incredible TV that truly help change my life.
The new seasons designers were GREAT! So much fun to chat with and really get to know without of course crossing the line or a professional in the business, we producer types have to of course be careful; especially when a show hasn’t even aired yet, mostly because its a competition. But needless to say Angela, Malan, Kayne, Robert, and gang were all so nice and very excited to see the show and even more so how they would look on TV, I really just wanted to ask Robert for a Barbie haha…is that tacky!!?? Check out more on this seasons contestants of course at BRAVOTV.com and watch the casting special I worked on this Tuesday July 12th at 9pm followed by the premiere of Runway 3 at 10 pm only of course on BRAVO!!
The evening ended with a drunk dial to Tali and a overpriced cab ride home ending with me crawling into bed to find a box of KIX there waiting for me, THANKS CARLITO!!
- You see your ambitious drive to succeed as a strategy game, an... More for Virgo bit.ly/A7Cwfs 11 hours ago
- You will likely have a day of extremes, depending upon your at... More for Virgo bit.ly/A7Cwfs 1 day ago
- Copenhaggggggen! instagram.com/p/Bh9Z60eF7Fbe… 2 days ago
- Temporarily setting aside the most practical considerations, i... More for Virgo bit.ly/A7Cwfs 2 days ago
- You are working behind the scenes today because you have more ... More for Virgo bit.ly/A7Cwfs 3 days ago
- I always feel so special around @buckles87! He certainly is one of a… instagram.com/p/Bh5NPDPltafu… 3 days ago
- Y’all ready for an all new episode of #southerncharmneworleans?!… instagram.com/p/Bh4XIWplPcop… 4 days ago
- I want to congratulate my incredibly talented girl @RealMichelleW… instagram.com/p/Bh4Wb0KlHAB7… 4 days ago
- You could become more and more of a recluse as the day unfolds... More for Virgo bit.ly/A7Cwfs 4 days ago
- YASSSS MY QUEEN!!!!! LETS DO THIS!!! twitter.com/TamicaLee/stat… 4 days ago