So last night was not the biggest red carpet event I’ll ever go to or the last for that matter but it was an event none-the-less. Celebrating the release of Season 3 of Bravo’s hit Project Runway and LA LGBT Film Fest “OUTFEST”, these powerful entities along with several corporate sponsors through one hell of a booze flowing party last night at IVAR in Hollywood. Designers from past seasons and the new season gathered with every Gay Hollywood celebirty, crew members, network execs, and average Joes to celebrate OUTFEST and umm of course the EMMY Nom for season 2. YAY!! I arrived with my amazing date Tali, which together, we were turning heads if you know what I mean. I was dressed to the 9’s and has just gotten the best haircut ever from this powerful Lesbian at Rudys on Melrose…check it out!
Anyways, we of course met up with my good friends Nick V, Santino, and Andrae and I had a chance to mix and mingle with some of the new designers as well as a few celebrities.
For those of you that know me and those that don’t know me all that well…I work in this crazy world of Hollywood and entertainment not only because I love to do it but because I am HOLLYWOODS biggest fan. I finally got to meet longtime semi-crush Jim Verraras from American Idol 1 and Gay Indie Film EATING OUT who is in town doing promotions for his new movie EATING OUT 2: Sloppy Seconds which premieres during OUTFEST on July 13th (Check out Outfest.org for all the details) Jim was charming, sweet, and very handsome he introduced me to one of his co-stars and an incredible entourage of publicists and producers…his team of marketing experts ready to pull Jim in at any chance for a photo opp, which I loved and we got to take one together as well. Peter paige was also there, such a honor to meet another member of the Queer as Folk family, ones that I adore and cherish for making such incredible TV that truly help change my life.
The new seasons designers were GREAT! So much fun to chat with and really get to know without of course crossing the line or a professional in the business, we producer types have to of course be careful; especially when a show hasn’t even aired yet, mostly because its a competition. But needless to say Angela, Malan, Kayne, Robert, and gang were all so nice and very excited to see the show and even more so how they would look on TV, I really just wanted to ask Robert for a Barbie haha…is that tacky!!?? Check out more on this seasons contestants of course at BRAVOTV.com and watch the casting special I worked on this Tuesday July 12th at 9pm followed by the premiere of Runway 3 at 10 pm only of course on BRAVO!!
The evening ended with a drunk dial to Tali and a overpriced cab ride home ending with me crawling into bed to find a box of KIX there waiting for me, THANKS CARLITO!!
- People may be surprised by your irresponsible behavior today b... More for Virgo bit.ly/A7Cwfs 7 hours ago
- @DerekCaldera @Chase THE WORST. Ive been with them for 10 years and I had my account attacked with so much fraud t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- I fucking hate you @Chase! Talk about no customer loyalty!!!! I’ve been with you for over ten years and then you do this?! How dare you! 14 hours ago
- This breaks my heart! twitter.com/abc/status/954… 21 hours ago
- You do it time and time again! Your music is magical! Love this new vibe! twitter.com/jtimberlake/st… 21 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday @patriots we are ready for Sunday!! #Notdone #doyourjob #letsgo tombrady… instagram.com/p/BeGenTWDpb1/ 22 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday to NYE when I got to work with my Mimi!!! #mariahcarey instagram.com/p/BeGdy2BjiHE/ 22 hours ago
- I have never in my life seen more grown men wearing crop tops. You do you boo but jeez...couldn't you do it with a full shirt on? LOL 23 hours ago
- Your time at work offers an additional bonus today because you... More for Virgo bit.ly/A7Cwfs 1 day ago
- Happy 96th birthday #BettyWhite!!! 1 day ago