What a year 2009 was! It had it’s up and most certainly had it’s lows. So looking back, I have been dying to put together lists reviewing all kinds of things from 2009…so here it goes! Feel free to comment and let me know what you think! xoxo
2009 Hotties that gave me WOOD:
5. Channing Tatum – Ummm….*drool*
4. Drake – He told me I was his everything and I believed him.
3. Matt Bomer – He stars in the show White Collar on USA and he makes me HOT under the collar.
2. Taylor Lautner – Ummm have you seen him without his shirt on? I think even the pope got a chubby.
1. Chris Pine – Underwear scene in Star Trek = D I E. I want to be the father of his babies.
2009 Female Hotties that gave someone not gay Wood:
5. Courtney Cox – Cougartown is one of the best shows on TV right now and she is hysterical in it.
4. Kristen Bell – I just think she’s so pretty.
3. Britney Spears – Did you see the “3” music video??? Bitch is working it out.
2. Rachel McAdams – I live for her.
1. Penelope Cruz – See NINE and you’ll know why.
2009 Overrated Celebs
5. Denise Richards – Enough said.
4. Carrie Underwood – Move over hunniiieee, Taylor Swift is in the house.
3. Heidi Montag – The best part of her performance on the Miss Universe pageant was watching my friend Janelle dance backup for her. 🙂
2. Angelina Jolie – i just don’t get it. I commend her humanitarian work but I don’t get the hype.
1. Rob Lowe – Girl has had some work donnnneee hunnnniiiie!! Is that his same face or did he buy someone else’?
2009 Underrated Celebs
5. Paris Hilton – Wait, how did she make this list? Bitch makes every list.
4. Jennie Garth – Woman looks amazing and is still amazing on 90210.
3. Jamie-Lynn Sigler – What happened after Sopranos? Entourage? Ehh. Guest starring on Ugly Betty? Hmm. Better I guess.
2. Leighton Meester – Beautiful, talented, LOVE HER but still feel like she’s just not quite there yet as a celeb. Let’s see what happens for her in 2010. Big things I think.
1. Monique – Precious was her career defining moment. She will clean house during award season.
2009 Baddest ‘Bad Girls’
5. Katy Perry – Can you believe she’s dating Russell Brand? He must be hung.
4. Hayden Panettiere – Someone give this girl a bump already? She is one step away from driving backwards down the 101…I can feel it.
3. Adam Lambert – For having the balls to do what he did on the AMA’s! You go girl! 🙂
2. Natalie Nunn – Watch Bad Girls Club on Oxygen and you’ll see what I am talking about.
1. Pink – Bitch is fierce.
Best News Stories of 2009 I could of given a fuck about
5. Balloon Boy – NEXT!
4. Jon & Kate – I wanna hate fuck Jon just for the hell of it.
3. Sarah Palin – John McCain punked us all. BIG time.
2. Anything related to The View – Sorry but shit got boring once that loud mouth Rosie left.
1. Tiger Woods – GO AWAY YOU WHORE! SEE YOU AT SEXAHOLICS Anonymous.
Best Feuds of 2009
5. Speidi VS. LC – Thank god that’s over *long stares*
4. Russell Crowe VS. Himself – Yeah, he definitely has lost his mind.
3. Woody VS. Perez – Twitter will never be the same.
2. Tiger Woods’ Wife VS. Tiger – She’s crazy. He’s crazy. They should stay together.
1. Jon VS. Kate – They both are douchebags. Get over it. Jon get some new clothes. Kate get a haircut.
Best Songs of 2009
5. Chasing Pavements by Adele – Beautiful. Brilliant. Adele is god to me.
4. Best I Ever Had by Drake – That song is the shit, no arguments needed. SOOO Good.
3. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus – My theme song of 2009 and the theme song to Miley’s new show on DISNEY “Hannah SKANKtana”
2. Empire State Of Mine by Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys – Still brings a tear to my eye. I heart NY!
1. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga – Though I love every single song this woman has put out, this is by far the song that sticks out in my head by her. Love it and love the video.
Best Albums of 2009
5. “For Your Entertainment” – Adam Lambert
4. “The End” – Black Eyed Peas
3. “Fearless” – Taylor Swift
2. “The Fame Monster” – Lady Gaga
1. “GLEE Vol. 1 &2” – GLEE Soundtracks – Do I ever need to explain!? HA!
**Honorable Mention – “I Am Sasha Fierce” – Beyonce
Best TV Shows of 2009
5. The Real Housewives of Atlanta – Ahhh the simple ghetto pleasures in life.
4. Cougartown – Genius. If you aren’t watching, you better start now!
3. Bad Girls Club 4 – Duh. I casted & worked on it. The show is trashy and I love every second of it.
2. 30 Rock – I don’t even watch it but it needs to be on the list. THATS how good it is.
1. GLEE – Makes me smile, makes me cry, makes me laugh, makes me happy. Thank you god for GLEE!
**Honorable mention – Flash Forward on ABC & Intervention on A&E
Best Movies of 2009
5. A Single Man
4. New Moon
3. The Hangover
2. Star Trek
Best (or Worst) DIVAS of 2009
5. Mariah Carey – Got married, Put out another album from her heart, and made sure everyone knew she was made to look realllyyyyy ugly in Precious and how hard it was to have a partial woman mustache.
4. Madonna – Can’t deny that Madonna still brings it.
3. Jay Leno – Pulled a classic DIVA move and left the Tonight Show to then get his own show an hour before his old show with new host airs and then kills said old show and new host (Conan) in the ratings. What a DIVA!
2. Beyonce – Singing to kids with Cancer? Marries Jay-Z who is worth like a billion dollars? Gives Taylor Swift her moment after Kanye stole it? Made leotards popular again? Is there anything she can’t do?
1. Kanye West – Still a douche.
Favorite Twitters of 2009
My Favorite Pornstars of 2009
**Nothing personal to those who didn’t make the list. I could ONLY pick 10.**
10. Dawson Riley
9. Drew Cutler
8. Cameron Marshall
7. Cameron Adams
6. Josh Griffin
5. Wolf Hudson
4. Lucky Daniels
3. Rocky Houston
2. Bobby Clark
1. Jeremy Bilding
WEST HOLLYWOOD 2009 Year In WOOD-View:
Best Bars/Club 2009
4. The Factory/Ultra Suede
1. Here Lounge
Best Club Nights
5. Mr. Black @ Bardot – Tuesday
4. Dance Bitch @ Fubar – Friday
3. RED @ Here Lounge – Saturday
2. Rimjob @ MJ’s – Tuesday
1. Garage @ Here Lounge – Wednesday
Honorable Mentions – FRESH Fridays @ Eleven, SIZE @ Here Lounge – Sundays, Legendary Bingo @ Hamburger Mary’s – Wednesdays, & Girl Bar @ Ultra Suede on Fridays.
People that I consider inspirations in 2009
5. Tanner Effinger – Postcards to The President was genius and he really, truly, honestly believes so much in a better, more loving world.
4. Charles Robbins – Exec. Director of The Trevor Project and a really caring soul. I adore him and the organization.
3. Lady Gaga – Will fight right along side the LGBT community every step of the way and doesn’t care what ANYONE thinks about it. She is on top of the pop music game and fighting for equal rights. Truly a hero.
2. Dustin Lance Black – A new hero to me. Thank you DLB for Milk and your continued work for our community.
1. Adam Bouska & Jeff Parshley – Creators of the NO H8 Campaign. They have dedicated their lives to helping spread the message of universal love; for that I love them.
Bright Shining Stars of 2009
5. Countre Black – WOW! She is seriously so god damn talented and loves her gays. 2010 will probably bring big things for her.
4. Detox – She gives 120% every single time she is on that stage. Off stage & out of makeup she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I love her.
3. Candis Cayne – Funny. Talented. Paving the way for transgender people in Hollywood.
2. DJ Brynn Taylor – Hands down the BEST DJ in West Hollywood right now. She is rewriting the DJ game. WEHO LOVES her.
1. Luke Nero – Cutie brought NYC’s Mr. Black to LA and never looked back. The night is a huge success and he has doors opening left and right. I see a lot from him in 2010.
Thanks for the memories 2009…Here we come 2010!